Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Zujiuchu Mountains > Bakulaw Isle > Fun with truble. [O,R]
turas-adhair

Character Info
Name: turas-adhair
Alignment: TE
Race: Dragon
Class: Destruction
Silver: 356
Turas was in her true form, her black scales gleaming in the light of the mid day sun. People said this was a place of extreme danger and wonder. Indeed it was just that. She layed in the crevice of a cliff as she watched a young behemoth get atacked by feathered raptor like creatures. It was interesting to watch as the small well armed creatures atack the creature so much larger then them and take it down. 

Between the blood and the claws she remembered the first time her and her sister hunted a deer. That was an entertaining fight where one would atack as the other detracted. Turas started getting hungry as the smell of blood started to drift from the dead creature now being eaten not far away. And the game taiste of the meat from her memorys started filling her mouth. 

Now she wanted for the pack to eat there fill and leave but at there leaving other creatures came and finished off what was left. By this time she was starving and desided to atack one of the smaller creatures. Each was fast like lighting and she was not in practice to catch them. Into a cave one ran. She stopped out of breath and werry of what else would rest inside. She returned to her previous resting place.

"When a blood dept calls from a hungry sole. I call the binding of Taily to my side." She said and whaited for him to appear nearby.
Taifuin

Character Info
Name: Taifuin
Race: Dragon; Trapped in Human Form
Class: Master of Blade and Wind
Silver: 933
Just seconds away from the outside of the Pirate Haven…within mere moments he would have been within the gates…

Until Taifuin was suddenly jerked through space rather unpleasurably to the middle of bloody nowhere…damn…the summoning pact he had taken on was being utilized.  He almost wasn't surprised…after all, this girl was truly foolish in so many ways he could barely express them in a sentence.  

He would turn to her as he scanned the horizon, taking in the supreme beauty of where they were…he had never seen a place like it in his life.  It was peaceful…and of course, there were curious creatures indeed that surrounded them from their perch; large, hulking beasts and skulking reptilians sporting feathery frills journeyed across the ground beneath them.  For a moment, he forgot his position and was reminded of how he once was…above everything, able to crush anything that moved within his massive line of sight.  It was a nostalgic feeling of warmth that warmed his heart…and kept him from being too incredibly displeased with Turas at first, as he turned to the dragon.

"What calls me to you?  Since this would be a wasted usage of a perfectly good summoning pact…I imagine it must be something rather important, child."

turas-adhair

Character Info
She took moment to turn human before speaking. "Forget this. your still a human. good thing I did not call you in the middle of some fight. thought you would be a scally again. look I am hungry and my meal went into the cave." she said. Her pirate stile clothing whipping in the wind. "And untell you lose the ring it is not a summonce waste." She smiled. "Blood is not required for a one time call." She was glad that she was out of his reach and had a protection from him.  
Taifuin

Character Info
As the reality of the situation that Turas explained to him sunk in, Taifuin grit his teeth and seethed in anger.  Had he been so blind in his desperation to regain his form that he truly entrusted her with a lifetime of servitude!?

Without further adieu he drew his blade in a quick flash, the echo of metal slipping through its sheath sounding throughout the cliffside.  Though he was separated from her, the wind carried him as he jumped directly at her with a whirling, furious strike…only to slam into an energy field so hard he almost broke his bones, falling until he just barely caught himself on a ledge.  "F…foolish…creature…lying pig…no true dragon need lie and cheat…you truly are a thief and a coward!" he spat angrily, though the shaking of his jarred body belied the pulses of fear coursing through him.  He couldn't be consigned to this child's whims…his life couldn't become a plaything!

"I demand you release me from this pact at once…I have other ways of destroying you than hurting you directly, imbecile!" he commanded, a bit of his draconic timbre rolling through his voice as he did so.  He wouldn't dare be reduced to a mere hunting dog…not today.

turas-adhair

Character Info
She only started laughing at his stupidity. Like the blood thing she thought the inability to physically harm the one who owns you to be common knowledge. She attempted to stop laughing but he made it impossible. Now she was most of what he said and was proud of it. That said no one called her coward or foolish.  She stopped laughing and wiped her face. Her voice turned to a hiss. "Carfull what you say i can get a temper and you are a simple human. Like them you are slightly crunchy and good with catchup. But you did amuse me so i'll let you off. " the last part was said with a board voice.

"Senior teily a deal is a deal, i gave you info and you gave me service. I can't take back the knowledge so you can't take back your end. Though if your dead seat on not helping me i must tell you pirate haven is on the exact opposite side of the world but it will only take a few hours to get what i wanted and you will go back to were ever you were like this is just a bad dream. I cant call you again for another moon which should be about the place were you would be with in the gates of the city if you can get a ship." She smiled. True joy in her voice at his unfortunat.
Taifuin

Character Info
Rage.  Unfathomable rage bubbled within him.  But like a tea kettle stuck at a roiling boil with no release in sight, there wasn't much else he could do but scream.

"RRRRRYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" he screeched,  brought to kneeling as he slammed his fists against the rock as a child throwing a tantrum might.  He was inconsolable as he realized that this situation was entirely his fault…how was he so willing to trust this…this…disgusting, thieving magpie of a so-called dragon.  But he couldn't take it out on her, not without getting violently thrown back by the enchantment that now protected her from him.  

He actually shed a tear.  But flicked it away before it could be seen by his new master.  Ryushi was at least an honorable opponent…now would he have to add this…this bitch to the list of people who had bested him.  Now he had two curses to remove from himself…all because for a moment, perhaps he saw something like himself in her.  Could it be in his warped perception of life, his tortured outlook, he had potentially saw some sort of companionship in her, at least unconsciously?  He sighed; there would be no time to ruminate over it…he had to live with this.  At least for now.

"Fine then…….Mistress," he said, spitting out the final word with vitriol, as if vomiting it from his very core.  He knew what he liked to hear…he would have to provide the same for her, if he was ever to be treated decently in this little "partnership," he realized.  Even if in his mind he knew he was lying, he had to feign subservience.  "What…What….What is it you wish!?"

turas-adhair

Character Info
She crossed her arms and watched him pitch his fit. She was hungry or she would enjoy this outrage of his. "You over it yet?" She asked when he stopped. Announce in her voice. 

"I was hoping you could catch my hunt. A simple featured raptor like thing. Course i was thinking you would have your scales cause a human cant do it. It went in the cave below us." She said 

She gave him a moment to let her words sink in. Than sprouted her wings. And jumped before flying to the ground ner the cave. Upon landing she switched to her true form.