Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Vilpamolan Coast > Pirate Haven of Vilpamolan > Broaden Your Horizons [p/r]
Lycoris

Character Info
Name: Izori Lycoris Rose
Alignment: CG
Race: Demon Phoenix Rosenite
Class: Assistant
Silver: 2878
Izori Rose has been warned of the Pirate Haven by multiple people. Her parents, for whatever it was worth, had even warned her. Not that she had ever listened to them. They lost that chance a long time ago. So what did it matter?

She wasn’t stupid though.

Izzy had taken the proper precautions, tying up her hair underneath a bandana, and wore loose closing to disguise her growing form. Of course, that couldn’t hide all/i] of her feminine traits, but enough at a passing glance. Despite that, though, she secretly hoped someone might start something with her. After all, that was how Dala said getting dates would work. Find someone you like, beat them up, and ask them out…maybe the love of her life was here after all!

She sighed as she walked down the streets, her mind wandering. This was so boring. Nothing was happening. At home in Sularia, the streets would be busy with happy trade and the smells of sweets in the air. Here, it was just a mishmash of miserable looking people and what looked like day old soup being sold. Was it just the district she had chosen to walk in on? Supposedly there were turf wars between pirate lords that happened all the time. Was there one going on now somewhere deeper in the city?

“Oi you, boy,” someone waved to her.

“What do you want,” Izzy asked, trying to mask her voice.

“You look well enough…care to take some work?” The figure seemed like an older gentleman who appeared frail, with a hunch. “I need to buy some fish from the coast. I can pay well.”

“I…guess I can help,” she said after a moment of consideration.

“Right…if you’ll just step inside my little abode here, we can talk about the details.” He motioned for the door entrance to a run down building. The people in this district must have been struggling.

“Right, okay,” she said

The man couldn’t believe his luck. Not only was it an outsider, but they were a gullible one at that.