Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Vilpamolan Coast > Pirate Haven of Vilpamolan > When the Devil Calls[P,R,]
Kawabata

Character Info
Name: Kawabata Yoichi
Alignment: TN
Race: Weretiger
Class: Ronin
Silver: 480
Another evening in the city of pirates would be followed by another few bodies being added to the graveyard outside of town, or in the sea, or just left to rot somewhere. But that was normal for Vilpamolan, but this night, well, it would prove to be one with an above average body count by its end.

The old mansion had been long ago turned into a tavern/brothel, with the large ball that had been built turned into the main tavern room. That provided lots of tables for people to sit at, and play various games, cards, dice, knifey finger, an easy one to know when someone has lost. Drugs were in open use, no one cared, the house even had a menu for them, bouncers were in place to kick out those that were too rowdy. But they had to be some rowdy to get kicked out, as a few fights had already started and ended since the evening began. Usually with the card players calling each other out for cheating or someone not liking how another looked at them, real or not.

It was in this environment that the mercenary had placed herself, and she was more than comfortable, and so was the whore sitting in her lap. The dark elf worker smiled as she took a drink from her wine glass as the one who had paid for her smiled back taking a drink of their own. ”You are stunning.” Kawabata complimented.

”Thank you. I love your tattoos, are you planning to show me more of them?” The dark elf asked with a sultry smile.

”Soon enough, my dear, and I think you’ll like where the snake ends.” The merc chuckled lightly as she inhaled on the hookah she had set up at the table. She inhaled and held it for a moment before exhaling away from the elf’s face so she was not rude and breathed it in her face.

”That’s your own hookah, yes? May I try what you’re smoking?

”Um, you can if you wish, though you likely won’t enjoy it, and it probably won’t do anything for you.” Was the reply, but the elf shrugged and inhaled a bit anyway, before coughing within seconds and exhaling it. ”Breathe, deep breath to clear your lungs, there you go.”

”Wha… what is that?”

”You… wouldn’t believe me if I told you, it won’t hurt you, so don’t worry.” Kawabata explained with a small grin as she wrapped her left arm around the elf’s waste and pulled her closer before her hand explored her body a little. They had a booth alone and Kawabata was sitting lengthwise in it with her legs up with the elf sitting in her lap. ”Now, you mentioned that you had a room we could retire to later, yes?”

”Each of us workers has their own room.” The dark elf replied and grinned. ”I might even be able to get a massage table brought up if you like, I have some lovely oils that would do wonders for your skin.”

The merc chuckled. ”Upselling before we’re even alone? I knew I liked you for a reason, and I do love the idea of a massage, though I think you just want to get your hands all over me.” She leaned forward a bit and nipped at the elf’s ear and kissed her throat as she watched the rest of the room and everyone enjoying themselves.
Livana

Character Info
Name: Livana
Alignment: CN
Race: Succubus
Class: Fight Club Boss
Silver: 253
It wasn't often that she'd have to chase after debts, let alone in the figurative sense. 

And it was highly annoying for Liv as she had to leave the comforts of her Furnace for the company of the slums. Her usual pretty face was replaced by that of a look of a predator's as she combed through the streets of Vilpamolan. Grieger attempted to keep pace with her though the smaller woman continued to keep the lead. Just days ago, wagers were made at her fight pits and as typical luck would have it, lady luck had been on her side and the earnings would have been massive. Would have been, because the small group of men that made the bets skipped out just as she had won. They not only cheated her out of coin, but also thought her to be stupid as well- she knew that they were just pawns, thugs belonging to an infamous gang in these parts. The wagers were made on behalf of their leader, the one that run the Death Dealers. 

"Death Dealers…", she scoffed. She would show them more than just death once she got ahold of them. 

Finding them proved to be difficult especially with Liv's anger overtaking her rationality. "Mistress, perhaps we should send one of our champions to…", Grieger started, but Livana halted and he nearly bumped into her. "That smell…that cheap cologne."  She recognized it from that fateful night- one of those slick talkers were wearing it and she could hardly stand that smell at the time. But now, it allured her as much as the scent of gazelle to a lion. 

As abrupt as she had been to stop, she darted over to a tavern and her butler could only grimace at the carnage that was to come to this city. 

Entering, Livana could have been mistaken for a noble in her appearance. All except for the look of anger written in her face. The cologne lead her into the massive room where majority of the people were and close to the bar sat four familiar faces. Enjoying themselves at the table playing cards, none of them seemed bothered by the woman up until she got close enough to snatch one by the back of his collar. The man nearly fell out of his chair while the other three were prompted onto their feet. "My lovelies, aren't you a sight for sore eyes", she humored with a wicked tone as her hazel eyes looked at the coins they were betting. "You didn't forget about our deal, did you?

"Look here, you dumb bit…" The squirming man didn't get to finish as her free hand shifted into talons and raked across his face. His screams were sweet to hear as the demoness released him onto ground and his buddies froze in terror. "Call me something like that again, and I'll rip your tongue out!" Grieger stood a good deal away, seeing that talking reason into an enraged Liv wasn't going to do anything but fuel the fire. Fortunately the other costumers were getting the hint and started to scurry about away from her. The injured man still rolled about and hollered as blood spilled about all over the floor. "Calm down, lady. We aint got your money", another pleaded but in a swift motion, she stood right in front of him with two of her talons pinching at his larynx tightly. The pain was unbearable, at least she assumed it to be by his pained reaction. "Oh, I know. Your boss, a Mister Forrest, does though, correct?" He let out something from his lips, but whatever it was, it couldn't be made out. The raging storm in her was starting to ease as a sick delight formed and she put some more pressure into her talons to force him to fall onto his knees. 

"I see. I suggest one of you that can still move to go call for your master while I'm still in a generous mood." One of the men hightailed it out of the tavern, and one of two things would happen. The first would be that their boss would come.

The second? 

Well, the town would be painted red, literally. 

Kawabata

Character Info
Name: Kawabata Yoichi
Alignment: TN
Race: Weretiger
Class: Ronin
Silver: 480
Every new face that walked into the room got a glance from the merc with the dark elf in her lap, it was this precaution that had kept Kawabata alive for as long as she was. The lovely woman that walked in moved to a table like she knew what she was doing, and Kawabata’s attention went back to playfully teasing the whore she had bought for the night. It wasn’t until the scream from the man filled the room that she took notice again of what was going on. ”Another fight, wonder what this one is about?”

”Snubbed lover maybe? Oh, those men have been here a few times, I think I heard them say once that they belong to a group called the Death Dealers?” The dark elf mused.

”Kuso jigoku.” Kawabat swore in her own language making the elf turn to look over her shoulder since she was still in Kawabata’s lap. ”I might have had a run in with some of them on a job, didn’t end well for them. They, huh, don’t deal death very well.” She explained in short. She could leave, but she had already paid for the night and didn’t want to waste the money, plus, whatever was going on didn’t involve her anyway.

It wasn’t too long until the man who had rushed out to fetch Forrest was back and with him was man himself. The Death Dealer leader’s eyes went straight to Livana. ”So, my man here says that we owe you some money, ya? He started and Kawabata’s attention turned away from that conversation for a moment as another work came over and whispered something into the dark elf’s ears.

”Hm?”

”She says that there are people surrounding the building, whoever that woman is she’s got the Dealers spooked to come out in numbers.”

Just as she was finished speaking, it seemed like someone from the Dealers had spotted and recognized Kawabata sitting there and pointed her out to Forrest. Who grinned and looked to Livana for a moment and then made it clear he was talking to Kawabata. ”You there, tattooed woman, my men say you brought some harm to them on a job not too long ago. That right?”

Kawabata sighed and patted the elf’s butt to get her to move so Kawabata could stand. ”Ya, that’s right, your boys ended up on the losing end of things. That being said whatever you and the lady there have going on doesn’t involve me.”

”Come now, you hurt my men, I think you owe us some compensation for the damages. How about, you pay of the lady’s debt for us and we all go our separate ways? Win win, ya?” Forrest proposed and now Kawabata understood why the group seemed useless, their leader was a fucking moron.

”Hm, how about instead, you go fuck yourself. I don’t owe you shit. It was a job I was hired for, your men weren’t up to the task so they paid the price for whatever useless training you provided them.” Kawabata turned her attention to Liavana. ”We don’t know each other, but I have been informed that Forrest here has his people out in force around the building, looks like he’s trying to coward his way out of your debt.” She looked back to Forrest. ”Your choice, pay the lady and fuck off, or, start shit and see what happens.”
Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?