Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Vilpamolan Coast > Pirate Haven of Vilpamolan > A Terrible Plan {Event, O, R}
Malika Jabari

Character Info
Name: Malika Jabari
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Baethorn
Class: Rogue, Wanted Outlaw
Silver: 74
Malika Jabari, you are officially one of the stupidest people on the face of this god forsaken earth. A small, pink haired young lady trudged through the streets of the pirate covered city while talking to herself. You! A small half baethorn, thinking that you can capture a great dark mage named Haldemar with ease! Ha! I'd pierce my heart with a DAGGER… if I had one. Malika continued to walk, avoiding the rotting flesh in the streets from the previous night's events. It has only been a brief period since Luxurium Wine was introduced to the many taverns around the world, and since then chaos plagued the streets. Don't get it wrong, Malika lived for chaos, but only when she caused it. Great. Now I have MORE things to worry about! Just great! I know what my mother would say. Malika jumped to the top of a small crate of boxes and stuck her hip out, making air quotations with her fingers and making her voice higher than it already was. Oh, Malika! You complain too much! You always see the negative side to things and never take time to look at the positive side of the matter!" She jumped to a different crate and stood up straight, puffing her chest out and crossing her arms, making her voice much lower than it originally was. Now, now dear! Our daughter has many good traits! This could be one of them! Seeing the negative side to things could be important in a battle! She laughed as she jumped off the crate to continue walking.

The only positive thing about this new dark point in time is that I won't constantly have some authority figure on my ass all the time. She kicked a small pebble out of her way and looked down the streets. Can't think of anything else, and if I could then something would be wrong with me. I know I'm smart but not THAT smart. She chuckled to herself and continued to look down into the dark alleys of the city. Now where would I find some dark mage? She wondered. Knowing a dark mage, they would surely not want to hide in a big major city like this one or Adeluna. They'd want to go somewhere where no one else could follow because it would be too dangerous. OR they could also be hiding in a big city because everyone would THINK they would hide there, and when people went looking they would just get themselves killed. They could ALSO hide in the swamp 'cuz they could use some sort of magic to get all the creatures against the people who are looking for them. Then again they would also go to- Malika let out a small dragon's roar as sparks flew out of her mouth. GOD DAMMIT IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!! She screamed, her leg shifting into a large red dragon leg as she kicked a large crate of apples and watched it disappear into the sky.

She let out a sigh as smoke exited through her nose. Calm down, Malika. Everyone is going to stare at you. Like the Goddess Serafina said, the people who were affected by the wine will try to stop me, so I can't give out my mission. She thought, as she took a deep breath in, and exhaled it through her nose. Just stay calm. Everything will be alright. Everything works out in the end. She slowly took a step forward and continued to walk down the street. She lifted her arms and rested her hands on the back of her neck, taking in a large breath of air. Ugh… it smells like booze and wine here. Not my favorite part of the Coast. She spun out of the way as a zombie-like individual slowly lurched towards her with their arms outstretched. Whoop. Sorry buddy. She said taking her hand and smacking the back of its head lightly as it fell to the ground. She sighed and continued walking. The living dead. They look more alive than the actual dead ones. She said, walking down a darker street. I think I might find something down here. Maybe not. As Malika continued walking, the streets became darker and more empty, a stray cat noisily howling every now and then.

Well, even if I don't manage to find this mage, didn't the Goddess Serafina say that he had a smaller army? Maybe I could find one of those individuals and force him to tell me where Haldemar is! Malika jumped high into the air in excitement, spreading her arms and legs out like a starfish. Hell yes! It's fool-proof! Who's the smartest person alive? I am! Hell yeah! She cheered loudly laughing as she set her hand on her hip and laughed to herself, while rubbing the back of her neck with her second hand. "Well not the smartest, but mildly intelligent." She chuckled before spinning around on her heel, drawing her trident from her back. A large man, maybe around six feet, slowly lumbered toward her, with no expression in his eyes. She sighed, and put away her trident. Just one of those zombies. She put her hands on her hips. Well, since there is going to be a cure soon, I won't kill you just yet. She said as a small crate began to slowly rise into the air. She looked at the crate, then darted her eyes from the crate to the man's head, as it flew towards him and hit him in the head. The man paused for a minute before slowly falling backwards. Malika walked over to the man and knelt down beside him, closing his eyelids with two fingers. Yoku yasumu. She said before standing up once more and freezing, before slowly turning around.

Another one? Malika raised her eyebrow. This is just getting ridiculous! She said and pulled out her trident. I know I said I wasn't going to kill you guys.. but this is beginning to set me off.. She lifted her trident up to her shoulder. Honestly just chose one.. either stay alive.. Malika threw her trident right into the young woman's chest, blood staining the ground as the trident plunged itself into the wall, taking the woman with it. Or die!!! The blood from the woman stained the wall a deep red and flowed down the wall, pooling around her feet. Malika approached the woman who squirmed for a moment more before falling limp. Jeez.. could you die in a less gruesome way please? Now I have to clean my weapon. Again. Malika gripped the handle of the trident and ripped it from the woman, who slid down the wall before falling forward. Malika stared at the large hole in the woman's back as she stepped to the side to watch her fall. Malika held her trident to the side and rubbed her head. That's what you get for trying to maybe eat me. She sighed, before beginning to wipe off the trident full of blood. Man… I'm never going to find the dark mage at this point. At least someone who's related to him would help. Malika looked up at the now stormy sky as rain drops began to fall in large drops. I can't do this alone.

"I never knew you, although you knew me.
I never wanted to get sent here, and yet you had no choice.
You never looked for me.
Never sent me help.
Never loved me.
How could I call you a father?"