Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Vilpamolan Coast > Pirate Haven of Vilpamolan > Mayhem's Advocate [Open, R]
Ivan Volkov

Character Info
Name: Ivan Volkov
Alignment: LE
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Assassin
Silver: 1275
It was a simple contract, at least that's what Ivan had thought the moment he scooped it up out of Maalik's hand while he was still explaining the case. Some jerk captain was being a jerk to Lord Crowley and needed some persuasion to give him the wares that were promised to him. The man held a crooked smirk across his face as he nearly skipped away, happy to stretch his killing muscles while the Avatar sighed and continued on with his paperwork. "Hopeful that buffoon won't get himself killed and they trace the hit back to us."Ivan was an excellent killer, as long as he focused on the objective and placed his clowning around secondary. 

Unfortunately, the vaewolf had to go down the more difficult route and it showed the moment the captain was having his men load up the last of the cargo.  One of the crates was set down and immediately Ivan popped out from the top, crossbow in hand, and was shouting at them. "Alright, you salty dogs! Give what you owe and I won't owe you bolts in your rears!" A good threat, if not for the fact that he had his backs facing them while doing it. Needless to say, his reception wasn't taken so kindly and after pulling him out and roughing him up a bit, they took him below the deck into a room with a cell. "Stupid boy. Don't know who sent ya, but ye won't be seeing the sun or moon anytime soon", the captain growled as two men tossed him into the cell and locked it. "Alright boys, let's get a drink and then figure out how to screw with that high and mighty lord some more."

"Think he'd pay a price for this guy", one of them pointed at Ivan as he picked himself up and sat with his legs crossed. 

"Hell no. They probably wouldn't even give him away!"

They laughed and left him alone, but not before the heavy set captain made sure the door to the cell was locked. "There, that'll hold him alright, hehe."

When they had left, Ivan rolled his eyes and dug into his fiery hair until he had a pin that was buried close to his scalp. He waited and made sure the coast was clear and that no one could be heard before he started to fumble about with the lock and after a few hiccups, he unlocked it. Passing through the open door, Ivan stopped and turned back before grabbing the hay of the makeshift bed, along with the pillow and crammed them into his shirt and pants, and waddled out of the cell. "There, that'll hold him alwight, hehehehe."

He continued his fun as he made his way up to where the crew was drinking ale and their eyes shot at him immediately. "What the hell? How'd you escape?" 

"Silly man, a magician doesn't reveal his tricks", he spoke while waving the pin around. "Hehehehe." From the port, the people there could easily hear the unmistakable sounds of a fight, along with a few men being tossed into the cold waters of the night. The rest were tossed about and Ivan was searching heavily for the captain. 

Malika Jabari

Character Info
Name: Malika Jabari
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Baethorn
Class: Rogue, Wanted Outlaw
Silver: 74
The Pirate Haven could be an easy escape, as well as a risky part of the world for Malika. She had gotten too curious at some points with some shady business involving dangerous people, and she quite knew in most, if not all, parts of the coast. She hadn't thought it was interesting at first, but she had nothing else to do and no where else to go where she was actually wanted. At least this place doesn't have pitch-fork holding villagers. She thought, pulling her cloak closer to her body to hide her dragon-like tail and horns. I should go down to the port to see if they have anything I could… borrow without returning. She didn't like to use the term stealing, dispite the only thing she did to keep herself alive was, indeed, steal.

The port was busy to a fault that people who didn't like crowds would spend as little time there as possible, but not too over-crowded to make someone break down and cry. Fishers… pirate… fish… pirate hat… oh shiny? Her eyes flashed a bright fiery orange as she noticed a shiny metallic object. Her pupils dilated like a cats, as she wandered over to it, and then shook her head, her pupils returning to normal. Damn, just a fish hook. Two big to add to my collection. She quickly turned around when she heard the commotion of a fight.

A fight! I should join in!

No, be rational. You don't need anymore trouble

But there could be someone who's in trouble!

The hell are you?! A damn hero?

"Jesus, Malika, you stupid idiot."

She walked to the edge of the port, and squinted her eyes. Damn, I can't see very much from here. I'll have to get a closer look. Her back slowly began to expand and her cloak was torn to pieces, revealing her tail and horns, as well as freshly grown dragon wings, thanks to a polymorph spell, as she lifted herself from the port and flew over the ship, landing on one of the sails making a loud creaking noises because of the extra weight the dragon wings had added to her previously small body, as she looked at the fiery red head below. I wonder whats going on. She said, and waved down at him "Yo! What are you doing?"

"I never knew you, although you knew me.
I never wanted to get sent here, and yet you had no choice.
You never looked for me.
Never sent me help.
Never loved me.
How could I call you a father?"