Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Vilpamolan Coast > Pirate Haven of Vilpamolan > Fangs [P] [R]
Xerxez

Character Info
Name: Xerxez Volkov
Alignment: TE
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Serafina's ex boyfriend
Silver: 2908
The wind coursed through Xerxez’s tawny coat as he ran through the wooded brush. His chest rose and fell as he exhaled heavy breaths as he pushed himself further, enjoying the thrill of pushing his beast to its limits. His padded feet would only graze the soft dirt before pushing himself further and further from the crowded city of Vilpomolan. His senses were alight with fire. Even this far, he could smell the offensive stench the city gave off, hear the loud and blurred conversations, bleeding into one massive headache. The cold chill night in the air pronounced his hot breath, small hazy clouds exhaling as he continued to lunge further into the darkness. Deep within the beast burned a hunger, a yearning, a deep primal desire that kept him warm in the night as his legs followed the scent of fresh blood, his jaws salivating in anticipation.

Beside him, distant but not far away to hide her distracting and inviting scent and the occasional flash of her shining black coat in the soft glow of the moon ran Serafina. He felt so close to her in this moment. He could feel her labored breaths as if they were his own, feel the thudding of her paws against the cold ground. He felt her hunger, her longing need to feed. He drank in her desire, getting drunk off of her anticipation. He knew every move she would make as soon she did. They shared a link that connected them while they were wolves, not that he needed the link. Every movement she made to the smallest twitch in her body he could read. He knew exactly what she was thinking, what she was feeling, every urge.

Sometime had passed since he had come back into her life. It became easier to be around her. They were both adjusting to the empty space between them, but the pain had mostly faded. He felt commonplace around her, feeling content simply hunting with her. He was ready to be what he needed to be, and he had made peace with that fact. It wasn’t perfect, though. There would be stolen touches, longing gazes, selfish desires. He was himself, after all. He would respect her wishes, though, and so he would be her faithful companion. It was as easy as breathing most of the time. At times it felt like nothing had changed. The dynamic was still the same, and they still loved one another fiercely, their love was just no longer physical.

He enjoyed their time as wolves together. It was a different experience, everything they felt was shared and heightened by the beast’s link. Every rush was accompanied by an elevated feeling of euphoria. When her piercing teeth tore into flesh, he could feel her shudder. Even now, he felt her bloodlust that preceded the complete feeling of feeding. He used this, using the thrill it gave him to power him further, his legs hitting and leaving the ground faster than they did before. His peripherals began to blur around him as sped forward. He crossed Serafina’s path, narrowly missing barreling straight into her. He matched her pace, running parallel with her for a short moment before nudging into her soft coat, feeling her warmth exuding from her shoulders as she ran. He asked what her plan was. If she wanted to continue further or to phase out and hunt around the area. All of it was one look, one motion and she would understand.

Serafina
Deity

Character Info
Name: Serafina Volkov
Alignment: CE
Class: Goddess / Female Alpha
Silver: 10153
Since her ascension into godhood, Serafina had not spent nearly enough time as the beast she truly was. Her affairs in Revaliir had demanded far too much time, and she had almost grown accustomed to having her “meals,” as they were, delivered to her room for her enjoyment. The thrill of chasing something down and ripping its throat out with her canines was something she hadn’t experienced as much as she used to, and she certainly missed it. That was why, when the opportunity to begin hunting with Xerxez again had presented itself, she was not about to turn it down.

As she ran swiftly through the woods, she could sense that Xerxez was near her, even if she could not see him. His scent lingered in the air and his aura was just as enticing to her as it has always been. After all, she had turned him vaewolf – they would always be connected in some way or another. Perhaps their official relationship had dissolved as a side effect of Xerxez having left and Serafina having felt scorned by it, but there was always the chance that it would resurrect itself. Serafina was currently committed to whatever it was that had blossomed between she and Kebeche, but as of late she had heard nothing from him and it was beginning to seem oddly familiar.

She was surprised at how easily it seemed Xerxez had adapted to the change in their relationship to one another. He did not seem afraid to be near her, and she was relieved that what they had decided upon seemed to be working, at least for the time being. She didn’t know how long she would be able to control herself, but she was certainly going to continue making a thorough attempt as best she could.

When Xerxez crossed her path, the two avoided one another in such a fluid motion, it was as though their bodies worked in tandem – which, in a sense, they did. The mental link provided by their wolf forms would have been enough on its own, but the link they held with Serafina as Xerxez’s maker made their awareness of one another all the more powerful. As the pair ran side by side, she felt his body gently nudge her own, and took the cue, slowing down before stopping all together.

Truth be told, she wanted to phase back into her human form to discuss with him, but she hadn’t thought that far ahead. Phasing into her human form would mean a lack of clothing, and she was uncertain of how that would unfold with Xerxez there. She made a decision quickly, however, and tilted her head to one side to indicate that she was going to phase. She delayed the transition long enough to give Xerxez time to look away if he chose, considering he would know what her appearance would be like when she resumed human form. If he chose not to turn away, that was fine as well, she just didn’t want to put him in any more of an awkward situation than needed to happen.

Moments later the blonde haired woman stood where the jet black beast once had, shaking her head gently from side to side as her hair fanned out behind her. She stretched her arms up to the sky, waiting for Xerxez to phase as well, averting her eyes slightly but taking a bit of a peek when he did. ”I think this is a good area,” she said, softly, once he had resumed his human form as well. She kept her distance from him, fearing that if she got too close, she would most certainly lose control. ”Are we going to look for separate prey tonight?” she asked, sincerely curious. If they were going to hunt their own, she would look for something small, like a fox or a deer. If they were going to hunt together, they would be able to search out much larger prey and take it down rather easily. She would leave the decision up to him.

Her eyes fixated on him as she awaited his response, and her mind began to swirl somewhat. It was amazing to her what restraint Xerxez was showing, and she was certainly curious if he was having as much trouble exhibiting said restraint as she was. ”I miss this,” she said quietly and offhandedly as she waited to hear Xerxez respond to her. The context suggested she meant running as a wolf, but in her heart, she meant something completely different.

Serafina is The Infernal Queen, or The Temptress

Serafina's God Rules/Abilities
I. Serafina can manipulate anyone into telling her what they wish to indulge in above all else.
II. Serafina can summon the souls of the damned from Inferos to do her bidding in the mortal plane.
III. Serafina can alter the mood in a room or area and cause any of its non-divine inhabitants to begin acting in over indulgent, lush, or incredibly violent behavior.
Xerxez

Character Info
The sharp chill of the night air hit his exposed chest, sending a shiver down his spine. The cool breeze hit his senses, sending them alight as he sniffed the open air. He shot a chiding glance at Serafina as her scent was all he could focus on. Her smell completely overrode his senses, causing him to falter slightly as he planned out their night. “We could hunt separately, but we’d miss out on the panther rumored to be around these spots.” He said, sensing Serafina’s hesitation between the two. “I would say, It’d be an easy hunt, but,” He said, turning to face her. He stalked up to her, taking her hand in his and bringing it up to her nostrils. “I can’t smell anything over you.” He said, a friendly grin on his structured face. He dropped her hand, turning to focus on the ground, his nocturnal sight piercing the darkness, looking for signs for the sleek panther that crept the woods. He froze in his tracks at Sera’s remark, turning to face softly calling out. “I’ve missed you too.” He said, simply, leaving the conversation in the air.

After examining a tall oak, he spotted muddied tracks in the soft grass that blanketed the small clearing. He continued investigating, walking into the darkness of the forest following the panther’s tracks. They weaved and danced around the tree’s, often stopping to paw against the sturdy oak of the trees. While he tracked, he had lost sight of Serafina, a pang of sadness hitting him as he realized her scent was fainter. He sniffed the air, trying to pin her location until a new scent made his blood boil and his senses flare. The metallic scent of blood hit his body like an angry bear as his eyes burned red. He instinctively felt his body pulled to the smell, but stopped himself in his tracks. A deep sigh escaped his lips as he, with some major effort, managed to ignore his primal senses and locate Serafina who was busy tracking the panther he had left off. “Ser’s. He called out, monotone. His tone enough would probably catch her attention. He turned awkwardly towards where he had smelled the humans and raised a massive hand to scratch behind his head. “I smelled some human’s, probably hunters. They’re definitely in the area…” He said, his voice trailing off. “I would say let's have ourselves a snack before the main course… but…”

He sighed deeply, straightening his posture and brought himself face to face with her. “You’re a god now, and I guess I should know the protocol on feeding on locals. I affiliate with you now, and I don’t my actions causing trouble for you down the road.” He said, slowly. With another heavy sigh, he took Sera’s hand in his, tracing small circles with his finger on her wrist. “Thing’s are different now, Sera. Not just between us.” He said bluntly, his face faltering slightly. “Maybe we skip on the hunters for now, and over dinner you could enlighten me on your duties and how I carry myself to avoid trouble for you.” He said, questioningly.

Serafina
Deity

Character Info
When Xerxez admitted that he, too, had missed Serafina, even though she already knew that had been the case, she felt a small jolt of electricity rush through her. Had she less restraint, that would have been the end of it and the pair would have been entangled with one another there on the ground without another word… but the restraint she managed to have seemed to be enough, at least for the time being.

A soft silence fell between the pair and they began to follow the tracks that Xerxez had found. Serafina drifted somewhat away from him, though her heightened senses could still smell him intermingled with the other smells of the forest. Intermingled within the scents, however, she caught the scent of humans as well, and it crossed her mind that perhaps Xerxez had picked up their scent and that was why she couldn’t smell him as strongly.

Her suspicion was confirmed when she heard Xerxez call out to her, not too far off from where she was already. She walked to him quickly, coming to his side just as he straightened up to face her. Her head tilted to one side as he spoke of the humans he smelled, and she withheld a smirk, proud of how well she still knew exactly what triggered him, even after their time apart. It was things like that which made her doubt how long she would be able to keep herself without him. The longer time went by, she realized that Kebeche must have decided she was more trouble than she was worth, for she still had yet to hear from him, her memories of him becoming not more than fleeting thoughts at this point.

She was inclined to agree with Xerxez, as they were far enough removed from the city where it would not cause any issues for them, but it seemed that he had other things he wanted to discuss before they came to a final decision on that. ”I must say, you wanting to discuss protocol and what is acceptable behavior is not exactly a conversation I ever imagined having with you,” she said with a bit of a smirk on her face. ”You’re not wrong, things are different, to a point,” she said, averting her gaze from him before she said the next thing. ”But maybe they don’t have to be as different as they are, between us…” she said softly, glancing up at him as her voice trailed off. She moved a bit closer to him as his fingers drew circles on her wrist, instinctively moving to clutch his hand in her own. She fought the urge to throw herself to him, instead forcing herself to be content with what she had now.

Before he could comment, however, she continued speaking. ”But as for hunting and the like, I would appreciate if you use a little discretion within Vilpamolan itself. If you find yourself inclined to enact your carnal instincts, let me know and I can arrange a discreet place for you to do so. No massacres in the streets, as it were, at least not here, and don’t ‘kill in the name of your god,’ I can’t stand that,” she said, speaking of bloody murder rather flippantly. She pulled her hand from his and took a step away.

”Sure, we’ll skip the hunters, the humans, for tonight, though you know I much prefer human blood to animal,” she said. Her eyes darkened somewhat and a deviant grin came across her lips. ”Say, do you remember that whore we brought back to our room, long ago?” she asked, still smirking. Of course he would remember. The pair had their fun with the poor prostitute before absolutely decimating her while feeding on her. ”Have to say, that might be one of my more memorable meals,” she said, winking at him slightly, the tension from her now becoming almost palpable.

She cleared her throat after a moment. ”Let’s find this panther and take it out,” she said. ”No sense in talking about anything while we hunt, it’ll just ruin the thrill of it,” she continued. ”But perhaps we could share a human for dessert, and discuss a few things of past, present, and future?” she asked. She took a chance, a hint of suggestion to her words, but it would be up to Xerxez whether or not he detected said suggestion. The pair would truly be able to just speak to one another, unless further action was taken by one or the other, and Serafina’s patience was wearing thin.

She turned away from him after a moment, fighting to tear her gaze away. Sniffing the air, she looked back over her shoulder at him. ”Let’s hunt,” she said, hunger both physical and other audible in her words. With that, she shifted back into her wolf form and took off at a sprint in the direction of the panther’s scent, knowing Xerxez would be at her side shortly.

I. Serafina can manipulate anyone into telling her what they wish to indulge in above all else.
II. Serafina can summon the souls of the damned from Inferos to do her bidding in the mortal plane.
III. Serafina can alter the mood in a room or area and cause any of its non-divine inhabitants to begin acting in over indulgent, lush, or incredibly violent behavior.
Xerxez

Character Info
A cold, sharp predatory shiver ran through Xerxez’s spine as his whole body softly shivered before being ripped asunder as the wolf tore through his skin. Xerxez felt his mind dull as his wolf began to take control. It salivated at the intoxicating scents of blood and food, it sniffed the air, before howling deeply. He took off with a massive lunge, speeding through the clearing and into dark dense forest. His paws only grazed the hard earth before lunging forward. With an easy pace he caught up to Sera once again, this time barreling into her jet fur. He snapped forcefully at her ears at an attempt of affecction before pushing his self-further. His wolf rushed forward into the darkness of the tall and dense pines before completely losing Serafina behind him.

Drool began to leak from the corner of his muzzle as the scent of the panther filled his nostrils. The wolf’s eyes ran red, and his body grew hot. His body moved on its own as the stalk of death was second nature to him. His torso sank low as he his shoulder bore his heavy weight, ready to pounce at any given notice. His pace slowed to crawl as his senses kicked into overdrive. The long silky blades of grass and coarse vines tickled his underbelly as he slowly creeped forward. Up ahead, the panther’s glossy black coat shimmered in the moonlight as it sat perched in a hunting position high above in a tall pine tree. Even with the Vaewolf’s massive power, Xerxez would not been able to jump that high and sink his fangs into his prey. Behind him, he felt Serafina slowly approach him from behind, noticing his altered posture.

Xerxez casted his steely gaze over Serafina’s eyes, studying her posture and expression. He could read what she wanted him to do. Serafina slowly crept around tree as Xerxez lumbered out of his stalking. He trodded into the clearing beneath the cat’s hunting area. It was quick to act, sitting back on its hunches and twitching its tail with anticipation. Xerxez pretending to be unaware of imminent threat stopped in his tracks and began to lick at his paw, feigning patience and ignorance. The panther let loose a guttural growl before shooting forward from the tree, its claws ready to piece into Xerxez’s flesh. It flew gracefully through air, an almost perfect catch. Serafina’s equally jet black fur launched into the air from a large patch of grass where she hid. Her massive body flew over Xerxez as she caught the panther at its neck with her fangs and landed on the ground. It hissed and screeched, writhing and flashing its claws through air trying to cut open Sera’s exposed belly. Xerxez aptly sat up, and launched at the Panther’s body. His enormous body sank onto the panther, pinning its legs against its self. It howled out one last time before Serafina adjusted the grip around the cat’s neck and twisted. With a final lurch, the panther lay still.

Xerxez tore into the panther’s flesh hastily, feeling the blood rush into mouth. Every bite sent filled his mouth with fresh blood and substance, sending him into a frenzy. He busied himself into the panther’s body, ripping and chewing through muscle and sinew. The pair made quick work of the small meal, but there was something lacking. There was a nagging feeling in the back of his twisted mind that bit at him harder than the panther would’ve. He wasn’t satisfied. He was still hungry. He desired more blood. More lust. He wanted more. He wondered if Serafina’s presence as a god was what driving the greed, but the more he had thought about it, Serafina had always brought out his ambition and desires. Ever since their first night where she had a large portion of his neck in her mouth. He growled softly in annoyance, shifting into himself with ease, the growl continuing.

Xerxez’s mind was filled with Serafina’s words and her hinted gestures. Truthly, if she was thinking about reconciling their relationship, he would not decline her. Their bond was strong as she was his sire. Whatever she wanted him to be he would be. He was content in being her friend and confidant for the rest of their time together. But he missed holding her. He missed her embrace, her fiery hunger and absolute passion. His longing ran deeper as he started into her dark eyes. He missed her. He set his mind with a confidant smile and cracked a grin as he strolled up to her wolf form and ran his rough hand softly across her muzzle. “Lets talk over dessert.” He said, dropping his hand and turning to face the dark woods ahead of him. “There is much to be said.” He affirmed his answer by refusing to phase into his wolf and to continue on foot.

Serafina
Deity

Character Info
After the frenzy of feeding, it took much of Serafina’s willpower to avoid tackling Xerxez to the ground and demanding he take her then and there. It had been far too long, and the proximity she shared with him coupled with the fresh kill was sending her senses into a frenzy. Had she not been able to tap into her divine will to ignore a small fraction of it, it would have been over immediately. Instead, she was able to maintain her composure, and hopefully without Xerxez realizing just how close she had been to giving in.

He seemed to be keeping his composure rather well, and it was hard for her to read him, even with he bond they held due to his making. She wanted to know what was going on inside his head – she was so torn about how she felt that she didn’t know what to say to him, not just yet. She tilted her head at him as he came to stroke the side of her muzzle, and she was rather surprised when he, still in his human form, replied to her earlier offer of dessert. She knew that there was a chance that sharing ‘dessert,’ as they so eloquently put it, could determine then and there what was going to happen with them in the future, and there was no better time than the present… right?

As Xerxez began to walk on foot, Serafina shifted back into her human form as well, heading into the woods with him. It wouldn’t take them too long to get back to the Second Circle, and once they were there, Serafina would easily have a human brought to them to share for dessert. For old times’ sake, she was thinking of having a young, shapely blonde sent to them… perhaps it would spark the memories?

As the pair walked back to the Second Circle, Serafina fell into step beside Xerxez. Despite their blood covered appearance, she looped her arm into his, walking next to him much as they would have before he had left. ”Now what would it say about you if you were to escort a goddess into her own establishment, and not follow proper courtesy?” she said to him rather jokingly, with a smirk on her face. She knew that Xerxez wasn’t a fan of propriety, and he had to have known that she was mostly joking when she said it. Never the less, it gave her the excuse to touch him again, and every place her skin touched his seemed electrified.

They were greeted by Jasuin as they walked in, who gave Xerxez a rather disapproving look. Serafina shot Jasuin a look of her own and he immediately began to mind his own business. ”Shall we have dessert?” she asked Xerxez, leading him towards her private chambers.

Xerxez

Character Info
Xerxez wrapped his arm around Sera’s waist. He urged her forward as they walked through the lavish interior of The Second Circle. He found the intrigued and confused stares from the patrons amusing and somewhat of a turn on, though, that could be said from just the arm that touched his. He found his pace hurried, his mind racing with anticipation with every climb of a step. He eyed the room he had been sleeping in as they passed by it, climbing another set of stairs, Sera’s giggles setting his blood on fire. His entire body felt hot as they reached her door. It was excruciating, time seemed to slow to a crawl as a key was carefully inserted and he found release at the sound of clanking metal.
He compulsively led Sera by the waist into her private chambers as his hand traced slow circles on the outside of her leg. He was nearly at the end of his control. Sera was stunning, drops of blood staining the corner of her lips. She looked irresistible, there was a look of hunger that matched his in the glow of her red eyes. When they had entered, the door was quickly shut, Xerxez showing restraint from pushing her against the wall. He wanted to taste her, please her, he wanted to explore every inch of her. A dark yearning clawed from inside of him. He felt every last shred of self control rip apart as he felt an overpowering force pull him to her. He couldn’t fight it, he didn’t want to fight. He let it flow over him, as he turned to her, his rugged hand fitting over her jaw.

He studied her face, the expression of her eyes. He lost himself in the pool of her eyes. He stared, examining the mixture of surprise and desire. He stood motionless, wordless, only staring into her eyes. From where his hand rested, he could feel the heat, the small beating of her blood. He felt him self grow hot, burn even. He couldn’t take it. He softly uttered only her name before leaning in, parting his lips. Before he could gage her reaction, there was a sudden rasp at the door. It threw both of them off, as they eyed the door. There was apprehension and anger, annoyed that his moment was ruined, but then he smelled the blood.

He turned to Sera, his throat catching. He reluctantly turned away, and turned to the door. When the door was opened, a shapely blonde woman was at the door. Jasmin had his hand on her shoulder. He sneered at him following his eyes as they looked at Serafina. He grinned, then admiring the blonde. She was cute enough. Long blonde hair that hung beneath her shoulders. She adorned a tight corset in deep maroon colors that highlighted the curves of her body. Her face lacked fear, a first for him, it almost looked like she was ready to die by their hands. She entered of her own free will, making her way to the middle of the room. Jasmuin nodded wordlessly and closed the door as he left. As soon the clank of the lock engaged, it seemed both he and Sera had the same idea.

The blonde was quickly enveloped in their embrace. Sera had her hands combing through the flowing hair, parting it from her neck as Xerxez grazed his lips up and down her collar bone. The corset was quickly attacked with rushed hands. It never stood a chance it slip off her body, following every contour of her hips. As Sera nibbled at the earlobe of the blonde, Xerxez gently held out his hand, helping the blonde step out the tightly binding corset. It was all a façade, an act, an instinct to appeal inviting and non threatening till the moment to strike. His eyes held a soft edge, his mannerisms were smooth and slow. There wasn’t a hint at mal intent as he his hands ran up and down lovingly around her body.

Between deep kisses, he would glance at Sera, briefly forgetting where he stood as he stared upon her. He waited, anticipated, eagerly waited for the quick flash of killing intent. He felt her walk around them, moving behind the blonde and kissing at the base of her neck. He supplied support, bringing the woman’s lips to his ear as Sera worked her magic. He eyed a tattoo of red ink on the woman’s neck of Sera’s godly ensignia. She was a follower then. If anything, her dream was to be devoured by her. He surely obliged, taking her by the shoulders and spinning her around to face Sera. As the two quickly wrapped eachother in their arms Xerxez took the moment to sink to his knees, kissing at the blondes back as he slid down. He kissed at the inside of her legs, his teeth grazing the major arteries, the thumping of her beating heart driving him on edge. He slipped his through her parted legs, his fingers tracing around Sera’s ankles as he felt the air switch. He heard the blonde softly moan and he smelt blood, Sera’s stance stiffened as she stepped into the blonde. He followed suit, his fangs easily parting the skin of her legs as he let the blood pour into his mouth.

The effect was instant. He felt his mind go numb, the blood on his tongue hot as flame as he swallowed His hands clawed at her back in restraint as he drank harder. Fever overcame him, he drank with a passion, he admired Sera’s look of extasy, his hand tracing around the woman to grab at hers. Their hands desperately wrapping around each others. The woman began to softly swoon, her balance becoming weak. His lips parted, his hand disengaged from Sera’s hard grasp. He moved to support her, standing at his full height and peering at Sera from around the woman’s neck.

“Tell me,” He pleaded. His eyes held an easy vulnerability, his voice desperate. “You want this much as I do.” He managed to say, through baited breath. His hands itched for her skin. His tongue craving her body. “I will be anything you wish of me.” He pushed the blondes hair away. “A friend. A lover. A mate. You will always be in my heart, no matter our relationship.” He said, he let go of the blonde and stepped to Sera, his lips inches from her, his hot breath intermingling with hers. “But I need to know you want this as much as I do.” He said low, his hand stroking her neck. He stepped towards her, his free hand going between her legs. “Give me the word, Sera. It’s all I need and I’m yours.”

“You once told me,” He said, his voice breaking as he his hands began to work. “If I chose to spend my life with you, it would be something of only in dreams.” His eyes met hers he leaned in, he parted his lips. “I chose to spend my life with you.” His eyes burned with passion. “My body, soul and heart belong to you. Will you have me?”